Oats and banana cookies without flour
Are you in the habit of skipping breakfast? How about eating some tasty, crunchy cookies for breakfast?
Sounds tasty right?
With the help of the following recipe, you will never skip breakfast again. Ingredients like Oats makes sure that you feel full and energetic for the day ahead. And the best thing about these cookies is that – they don’t need any FLOUR for making them!
* Rolled Oats – 400 grams
* Baking powder – One teaspoon
* Egg – One
* Banana – One (mashed)
* Stevia powder or liquid – 20 grams
* Oil – 200 grams
* Salt – To taste
* Vanilla Essence
* Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
* Line two baking trays with parchment/baking paper
* Take the oil, the stevia and the salt and mix them well. Aim for a mixture which is fluffy and soft.
* Beat the egg
* After beating, add the mashed banana and mix them well
* Then mix the egg and oats mixture with the stevia and the salt mixture
* Then finally add the baking powder and the rolled oats to the mixture
* Combine all of them together until you achieve a smooth dough-like consistency
* Make balls and put them onto the baking trays
* Keep an inch of difference between each dough ball
* Bake for about 15 minutes or till the cookies start browning on top
* After baking is done, remove them from the oven and let them cool
* After 5 minutes, transfer them onto the wire rack and let them finish cooling.
You must be logged in to post a comment.